Your teacher's e-mail:
Information about the book
Number of pages:
answer the following questions in full sentence
1. Where did you hear about the book? (library, book store, a friend, home, school, other)
2. How did you go about choosing this book? Please be as specific as you can. Was it your
first choice or did you try other books before you decided on this one?
3. Where and when did you read this book? How long did it take you to finish?
4. In what ways can you connect with this book? Give specific information.
5. Choose three sentences that “grabbed” your attention. Write the sentences including
the page and explain with details why you chose each one.
6. Make a list of facts you learned from the story
7. List the characters and describe them
8. List five new words you learned in the book. Write their parts of speech (Adjective, Noun,
Verb, Adverb) from the dictionary and meaning in your preferred language.
9. What problems does one of the characters have, and how does he or she solve it?
10. Choose one character from the story you would like to be friends with and explain why.
11. How did the main character feel throughout
the book? Give evidences of this.
12. Did you identify with any of the characters? Which one and why? If not, why not?
13. Did anyone in the book do something you did not like? Explain.
14. Did anyone in the book do something you liked? Explain.
15. What happened at the end?
16. Write another ending for the book. Explain your changes.
17. Write three events from the book as they happened.
18. What confused you in this book? Explain.
19. What questions would you like to ask the author of the book? Why?
20. Write one other question about the book and answer it.
General Reflection and
Feedback Questions on Extensive Reading
Click on the "Send Feedback" button to send your responses